Please make sure that you have all the documents/personal needs/subsistence allowance prior to your departure for Macao, China. These should include:
- Roundtrip ticket (itineraries confirmed);
- Valid passport with a validity period of at least six months beyond the time of stay allowed in Macao and visa stamped to enter Macao (if needed);
- Official letter of invitation (ADFIAP and local organizer);
- Program of activities;
- Personal medicines; and,
- Personal travel accident insurance
There are two (2) ways with regards to arrival arrangements in Macao:
- Via Macao International Airport – Delegates need to pre-arrange their arrival pick-up with ADFIAP. Cost of one-way transfer is approximately US$45 for a 7-seat car, good for about 5 people with luggage while a limousine (Mercedes Benz) would cost about US$58 (one-way transfer).
- Via Macao/Taipa Ferry Terminal – Complimentary transfers will be provided for delegates arriving at the Macao/Taipa Ferry Terminal. Delegates will be assisted by local organizers who will field their staff carrying ADFIAP sign on-site to bring the delegates from ferry terminal to Parisian Macao Hotel and back.
All arrival/departure details need to be communicated to the ADFIAP Secretariat c/o: Enrique Florencio via email: email@example.com.
Since we do not have an official host for the meeting, a minimal conference fee of US$350 for member, per person and or US$500 for non-member will be charged which would include the following:
- Lunch at The Parisian Macao Hotel for 2 days (October 17 and 18); and Fellowship Day lunch (October 19) name of restaurant to be announced later;
- Morning and Afternoon coffee breaks at the Parisian Hotel Macao for 2 days (Oct 17/18)
- Dinner (October 17 & 18)
- City Tour (half day) including entrance fees, tour guide) on October 19;
- Complimentary transfers from Macao/Taipa Ferry Terminal, Macau International Airport to The Parisian Macao by hotel shuttle bus.
Hotel Accommodation/Travel Costs
Majority of the delegates will be booked at The Parisian Hotel Macau (pls. refer below for contact details and hotel rates). Hotel accommodation and travel costs will be borne by the delegates.
Hotel Contact Details
The Parisian Macao
|The Parisian Macao (HKD)|
|Room Type||Deluxe King||Deluxe King||Deluxe King||Deluxe King|
|No. of rooms||100||100||100||70|
|Room rate (w/ 2BBF)||HK$1445||HK$1445||HK$1810||HK$2240|
|Room Rate (w/ 1BBF)||HK$1275||HK$1275||HK$1640||HK$2070|
|Room rate (Room only)||HK$1105||HK$1105||HK$1470||HK$1900|
Conversion of US Dollar to Hongkong dollar: US$1.00 = HK$ 7.780 (as of May 6, 2019)
- The above room rate is quoted in Hongkong Dollar inclusive of 15% surcharge, 10% service charge and 5% tax.
- Free in-room Wifi service.
- The above is quotation is for a 100 room reservation. It could change depending on the final number of rooms reserved for the delegates.
Association of Development Financing Institutions
in Asia and the Pacific (ADFIAP)
2nd Floor, Skyland Plaza, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City 1200, PHILIPPINES
Tel. No.: +63-2 816 1672/843 0932
Fax No.: +63-2 817 6498
Macau Expo Group Ltd.
Accompanying persons are invited to join the following activities:
|October 17, Thursday||7:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Welcome Dinner|
|October 18, Friday||8:30 am to 10 am||Official Opening|
|October 18, Friday||7:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Closing Dinner|
|October 19, Saturday||9:00 am to 12 Noon||Fellowship Day: Macao Tourism Sites|
|(Note: Lunch will be served at a local restaurant to be announced later)|
Only the following countries in Asia need visa to enter Macau as follows: Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. ADFIAP and the local organizers will assist delegates who are nationals from these countries to secure their entry permit.
Duty limits: 100 cigarettes, 10 cigars, 50 cigarillos and 100 grams of tobacco products with total weight maximum of 125 grams; 1 liter of wine and 1 liter of spirits; personal clothing, articles, jewelry and sports articles.
Delegates are requested to register on Wednesday, October 16, from 10 am to 8pm at the 5th Floor, Foyer, Parisian Ballroom, The Parisian Macao.
Weather and Clothing
Annual average temperature is about 23℃(73℉) and ranges from 20℃ (68℉) to 26℃ (79℉). Humidity levels are high in the city, where the average annual relative humidity tops 79%. October to December is the most pleasant season to visit Macao, when visitors can enjoy warm autumn days with low humidity.
All delegates are requested to reconfirm their flights with the Secretariat team and should be ready at the hotel lobby 3 hours prior to their flight departure time if proceeding to the Macao International Airport. For delegates taking the ferry ride back to Hongkong, please allow more time to reach Hongkong airport in time for you to connect to your respective flights back home.
All delegates will be brought to the airport for their respective departures either through hotel car (at delegate’s expense) or complimentary (for transfer out from hotel to Macao Ferry Terminal/Macau International Airport). The Secretariat team will issue a circular notice informing delegates on what time they need to be at the hotel lobby prior to their respective
flight departures or for their ferry trip. Have a safe journey!